• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton parts needed

todd1874

before I bought my truck I ask you guys if any body had a spare tire rack and a tail gate for my five ton dump somebody repiled and like and idot forgot who it was help!!!

citizensoldier

I will have a nice cab protector for sale in about a month if your interested.. Nothing wrong with it I just managed to pick up a brand new one in the crate.
At one time Sam Wiener had brand new tailgates for not so bad a price.. You might want to call them. The spare tire carrier and toolbox set up is the same as the tractors so you should be able to find one of them easy.. I will keep a eye out for one.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
I got a (NOS in crate) dump gate for pal D8Dave a year ago from Memphis Supply in Mechanicsburg Pa.

I'm looking for some frt fenders and winch kit for the 813. Will be at Aberdeen 09...

tomesee1

memphis just closed there operation in pa last month but they are still open in tennasee they have 20 or 30 new tailgate i just called last week on one the price hurts though almost $600

stormy1012003

I have Axle SHafts and Spare Tire Davits

Hi!

I am new to this post. I recently purchased a surplus lot of tools and on one of the pallets was a new set of axle shafts. They are brand new in the crate and are listed as being $832.00 a piece. I researched and contact TANKCOM in Michigan and they fit an M939 5 Ton Truck! I do not have any use for these, have a spec sheet for them and I would like to find them a new home. I also bought 72 Spare tire Davits and they are heavy duty and for large vehicles, too big for pickup trucks. If anyone wants these items, please contact me. Lloyd-913-687-5258
stormy1012003@yahoo.com

Alredneck

Banned
Not sure what shipping would be but try Taylor Trading Co on here hes out of GA he had like 4-5 of them 5ton dumps for parts he might have what you need.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks