• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5ton wreckers

big daddy

Man what a deal, you have got to be the luckiest man alive !! Them wreckers bring quite a bit of money running, I'd fix the brakes and keep it whole. Both of my 602's say that on the heads so that's what you got.So entertain us, what do you want for it whole ?

big daddy

About the turning radius , my M55 you end up doing a lot of 2 and 3 point turns. I'd hate to have a fifth wheel way back there it'd be like a stretched out road tractor.

hot rod deuce

Well hmmm. I have no idea what the thing is worth but ive done some looking and on GL they go for like 5000 BUCKS IT THEY RUN grant it they are in better shape. You guys talked me out of the whole selling thingI was looking it over and there are lots of little dings and thing ripped of like half of chain links that i think were factory but i realy dont care if it perfect. all it realy needs is a new front clip and maybe a cab because there a about 1/8 inch size rust holes coming through from the INSIDE out.

You guys say this is odd? It did come out of canada i found the title card or some kind of canadian information. Are we sure it was US army?

I will never find a deal like this again by the sounds of things and these things have to be on the top of my list (is there a 10 ton wrecker?) So what should i do with it? fix it up stock or convert it over to like a 819 clone and find a truck with a cummins for the front clip, cab, big ol filter on the side, and the stack. Then top it off with an overdrive trany and my 400 HP 855? I wont jack it up but id like to either go bridge truck tire/wheels or 12.5's on stock rims. call it the Hot Rod wrecker, or maybe BIG TOE? Like that one up there that Prerunner1982 said he drove...that thing is like pringals man one you pop you cant stop...some one take that picture off so i can get something done around here. I find something new every time. it has a VICE on the front!

The story of how i got the thing was really a work of fate....lill start a new post with it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks