• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 cylinder head application

Tanner

HOWEVER; if you are replacing one busted cylinder head on an engine, it needs to match the other head on the engine, in regards to valve sizes, chamber size, etc...

'Tanner'

chevyCUCV

Did you buy those off of GL?
I see that an auction ended with 7 heads brand new for 591.00
Thats a sweet deal

And i would replace the heads in pairs to avoid any difference that there may be (c or j code, or for 6.5 will have different precups i.e. slightly different compression)

jdeoliveira74

ok here is a question are 6.2 l heads less restrictive then the 6.5 heads?? I have a 6.5 navistar sitting in the crate and if thats the case i will put the 6.2 heads on it. But to me that doesnt make much sence.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks