• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 diesel/700R4 question...

IdahoSurveyor

Hello Steel Soldiers,

would it be possible for someone who has swapped in the 700R4 transmission to measure the length of the rod that connects the Injection Pump and the TV cable. I have spent months trying to source the bracket and rod to make this swap. Finally I found the bracket on Ebay, but no rod, so I am going to make one my self from a HUMVEE kick-down rod. I found one of those for $15 on Ebay, the ends look to be the same just need to swap in a straight rod for the pre-bent one.

Thank you to anyone willing to measure this for me.

~Rob

CW3 Tucker

I used the rod from a th350. I am sorry I wont be home for a couple of weeks to get you the measurement. I know your pain.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks