• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 diesel crate questions?

M1028A1ShelterCarrier

I just won several 6.2's in TX and I need to know the auctual deminsions of the crate ofr shipping (I dont not trust GL). Does it have pallet holes so it can be moved with a pallet jack. Detailed pics of the crate would be appricated. Thanks in advance

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will get them for you tonight as I have one on my tandam trailer that I picked up from Mechanicsburg last month. There are fork slots and lifting eyes at the corners on the top. It takes about 25 1/2 in bolts to seal it and bond the two halfs together. The crate is not a lightweight item and they are a real nice way to store and work on the engine. I am going to try to move mine into the garage tonight after work so I can free up the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks