• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 lift pump

79f250guy

My lift pump has started to leak externally. Any reason I shouldn't just run a civi lift pump with out the vent line? I'd like to grab one today just wondering if I'm looking at problems running one with out the vent or if there is one probably available locally. I'll just plug the line where it went into the pump just wanted to know what problems I'd be looking at.
Thank you as always
Matt

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or you could just buy the correct mil one here on this site in the classifieds--- US made- not chi-com garbage, correct with vent ports, and correct mil issue.......

Z

ari

They are made in Canada so at least it's not chi-com. And he wanted a local one that's about as local as one can get

79f250guy

Yeah I drove her to work and it's been dripping but now it's dripping pretty good so wanted to get it at least temped for today. I'll definitely want American for permanent so I'll probably get in touch. I appreciate both your input. I didn't know the h1 used a mechanical pump thought it was just electric but I'll give them a call and see if they have one. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks