• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2 on its way out?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me add one thing to consider. I had an air intrusion issue on my M1010 shortly after purchase. We drove it to the FL rally and barely made it. Rather than troubleshoot there in the mud, I ran a temporary run of rubber hose from the pickup to an electric pump and to the filter. Still had air intrusion. It ended up being the pickup with the air leak. As a quick road fix I moved the rubber hose to the aux pickup tube and viola, no air.

cucvrus

Lift pump is new. I'll probably end up pulling it to see if the push rod is broken. Bought the truck with a broken push rod and replaced it and the lift pump.
I am not sure if we discussed this but make sure the fuel pump is the correct one. In this case if the shoe fits wear it does not apply. I seen this issue end up as a wrong fuel pump a few times. Lets look at that pump. I personally would like to see the lever that is activating the fuel pump. A picture is fine. Thank you. I am trying to help out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks