• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.5l diesel engine from NY to OK

francisf16

Anybody interested in hauling a complete 6.5l diesel engine from NY to OK? Or, know about a reasonable shipping company who would be?
Thanks,

Mike_Pop

Can you be a little more specific? How about the towns for pickup and drop off? Both states are very big and since most shippers charge by the mile, the more information you can provide, the better.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I-90 in NY is about 385 miles from West to East.

Mike_Pop

Doghead,

Maybe it's somewhere on the NY Thruway, could be near the Tappan Zee? I love playing guessing games when trying to give a hauling quote! How have you been?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks