• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6 ton expandable trailer

bigmech

I bought a 6 ton expandable full of tools and equipment. It has some type of hose crimper / hose maker in it. It has it's own pump and crimper dies. There is also some type of scope machine in a about 2 foot by 2 foot nice aluminum case. I am interested in know what and how to make these work, or if anyone knows the value? I want to make a camper out of this trailer and need to figure out what to do with the stuff inside? I am hiring all this done because of my body going south. has anyone ever made a camper out of one? The guy doing it needs ideas!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No one will have a clue as to what you have or it's value unless you or someone else posts some photos.
Do you have a link to the auction? If so, post it as well.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does it have 6 or 10 lug nuts on each wheel?
Does it have air conditioning?
Do the sides open or do they expand out?

This will tell us what it is.

bigmech

It is a 1981 M313 with expandable sides at least thats what the invoice says. It is loaded with tools. Every tool listed on the drawers under the work benches is there. I have a hard time getting into the unit as my legs are shot. I have it at a friends shop and he is reporting back to me as to what I ended up with. Not everyone has a camera or even wants one so you will have to deal with me old style for now until I can talk someone into taking pictures. Thanks for the understanding.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a 1981 M313 with expandable sides at least thats what the invoice says. It is loaded with tools. Every tool listed on the drawers under the work benches is there. I have a hard time getting into the unit as my legs are shot. I have it at a friends shop and he is reporting back to me as to what I ended up with. Not everyone has a camera or even wants one so you will have to deal with me old style for now until I can talk someone into taking pictures. Thanks for the understanding.

Understandable, but it's difficult to estimate value on unknowns.
I'd love to go through it and see what you have but you're a ways away.
I think the best guy in your area to figure out what you have and put a fair value on it is ODdave.

ODdave

Hey what a coincidence, My nephew was telling me you picked up a trailer. He was tring to describe it to me this weekend lol. Gimmie a call, I cant find your #.

bigmech

Finally this site is getting fun! I can't believe it? Humor??/. I will call you Dave today. I have no idea what to do with all this stuff. I need you nephew to help with some work at the farm. I don't have his number either. You will want to stop by on Thursday and look inside this trailer. I wanted to make a camper out of it but I have a buddy that has a mine in Alaska that might swap some work for it.I haven't figured out what to do with it yet?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks