• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

60 amp m35a2 genarator rebuild? ?

papakb

Most good electrical shops can rebuild them for you. If it's one of the Leece-Neville units the regulators are up on ebay all the time for around $60. Six screws and your done. I always recommend replacing the brushes at the same time and blowing out the regulator cavity because carbon from brush wear will build up there. Brushes run less than $10 and it's 2 screws to install them. If you want to do it yourself everything is available from Southern Automotive at this website:

http://www.southernautomotive.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/22/products_id/29

Take a look around their site and you can find technical info on rebuilding and testing your charging system.

Kurt

Wildman35a2

Thanks I lost power Tony harness when I opened the genny it was toast screw heads almost in recognizable got a used one from eBay but still have no power coming in to my wiring harness

Wildman35a2

Mine isn't putting power into my harness I replaced it headlight to taillight purchased one from eBay but still have no power coming in to my wiring harness have power to Genny nothing to the rest of the truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks