• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7.50x16 tires on M101A1 5 hole Budd lock rings

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
On my last recovery to central Kansas stopped at 91W350 on the way back for some odds and ends and was trying to find a 4 tire set of ndt 9X16 on 5 hole Budds for popz76 M37. Had no joy for the set but remember seeing a 101 trailer that sat lower to the ground a week earlier, it had been crushed but the tires remained. Being the type that likes to have weird and unusual military items I got them to put on a desert M101A1 I had at the house. Got a friend of mine who is a retired spook,(A term used to describe espionage agents or spies), coming by to translate the side walls. It was on the top of the stack from Glens picture.

Halal 7.50 X 16 tires on an Infidel M101A1 trailer.​

Attachments

Tanner

These tires were a joint-venture project between Hoosier & Yokohama, in conjunction with the Israeli military... the translations says 'Hoosyermama'...

'Tanner'

91W350

Cool stuff! We have some more 101s coming, so stop back by.... I was going to put those on my M101 and try to get a set of four Super Lugs for my M1008. Maybe.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks