• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7 DAy EUC, Should I be worried?

Coal Cracker

Well, I'm wondering if I should be worried, I E-mailed my High resolution scans to eucinfo@govliquidation.com last friday. Haven't heard hide nor hair, and I've been checking my account daily. It's my first GL experience, but I would have at least figured on a confirmation that they got it.

I spoke with Heidi on live chat and she asked me to email it to her for a confirmation yesterday, but I still have nothing, I 'm used to hurry up and wait, but holy cow, let us at least know you have it.

From what I'm reading on GL is that I must have paperwork into them before 7 days? I would expect they'd be able to track me, I own my home, everything is registered to me, I'm completely legit, I've lived here for 7 yrs.

I must have first time jitters:oops:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Who knows what goes on down there!!! Last Friday 10:00, 7/17 my buddy and I sent euc's in. He emailed his and I faxed mine at the same time. we both have had 2 or more go through in the past year. Tuesday AM his status had changed to sent to BC, so I emailed a copy of mine in to make sure it was recieved. Yesterday afternoon, (Thursday) I got an email stating that "personal use" in Section II, Box 1A was a no go. So I changed it to farm and emailed it right back. Still in limbo as of 10:00 cst Friday today 7/17. My first euc through GL a couple of years ago took 28 days total. One 2 months ago took 13 days.

TIGERFANS2

Who knows what goes on down there!!! Last Friday 10:00, 7/17 my buddy and I sent euc's in. He emailed his and I faxed mine at the same time. we both have had 2 or more go through in the past year. Tuesday AM his status had changed to sent to BC, so I emailed a copy of mine in to make sure it was recieved. Yesterday afternoon, (Thursday) I got an email stating that "personal use" in Section II, Box 1A was a no go. So I changed it to farm and emailed it right back. Still in limbo as of 10:00 cst Friday today 7/17. My first euc through GL a couple of years ago took 28 days total. One 2 months ago took 13 days.
I plan on copying what I put down the first two times for trailers, "parades and general light hauling", and add in "and Sunday P.M. drives with my wife". Hope that doesn't kill the deal :)

Nonotagain

I plan on copying what I put down the first two times for trailers, "parades and general light hauling", and add in "and Sunday P.M. drives with my wife". Hope that doesn't kill the deal :)

Every time you submit and EUC, GL saves most of the information that you provided for your next EUC.

Once you get an EUC through the process without errors, your "good to go" form will be saved.

Just make sure to use the link provided by GL for the EUC.

As for the EUCINFO email address, I don't think it works. I have sent three EUC's to this address and always have to follow up with sending it a second time to info@GL..

Heidi has been great to chat with and she will actually send your EUC on to the correct department.YRMV.

roscoe

"Once you get an EUC through the process without errors, your "good to go" form will be saved."

My second EUC was sent back to me for revisions even though it was exactly the same as the first one that went through for the exact same item. It took them a couple of weeks to acknowledge receipt of my first EUC.

Nonotagain

"Once you get an EUC through the process without errors, your "good to go" form will be saved."

My second EUC was sent back to me for revisions even though it was exactly the same as the first one that went through for the exact same item. It took them a couple of weeks to acknowledge receipt of my first EUC.
Section II, use/ user information

Block A, Retention for the following reason will be blank. Tell them light hauling or MV collection.

Block C. should be checked. I have had two that went through with not applicable and three that they required me to check the box. Check the BOX if you are not in the business of selling or exporting the item.

I don't know why, but the EUC form states not to abreviate anything. Not Applicable has to be spelled out not N/A. Yet you have to abreviate The United States of America as USA.

Youor government at work.

Other than that, the sale number is what they want listed, not the lot number of the sale.

Send your EUC and scanned color photo of your drivers license an hour after GL opens and immediately do the live chat. GL has so many broken links on their web pages its amazing that the site still works.

Not one of my EUC's sent to the EUCINFO address has ever been received, so they say. This is the same address that GL uses to notify you that you need to fill out and EUC.

Buckmaw

I have the same issue... Emailed info last Friday.

I got on chat today and they confirmed that they received it and the status should be changed the first of next week.

The waiting is the worse after the excitement of the auction.

Last edited:

Coal Cracker

Ohhh boy I'm reading through all the horror stories, and am now oficially in fingernail biting mode.

Heidi finally gave me an e-mail stating she'd get my info to the right place.

I read a thread that it took 45 days to get an EUC just through GL, holy cow, well I'd guess with faxes running out of paper, and eucinfo@govliquidation.com basically an e-mail dumpster, It comes together now.aua

But I'm glad to have the SS support group here to help[thumbzup]

Well I threw my bid down, and entered the ring, let's see how this turns out:roll:

Buckmaw

Ohhh boy I'm reading through all the horror stories, and am now oficially in fingernail biting mode.

Heidi finally gave me an e-mail stating she'd get my info to the right place.

I read a thread that it took 45 days to get an EUC just through GL, holy cow, well I'd guess with faxes running out of paper, and eucinfo@govliquidation.com basically an e-mail dumpster, It comes together now.aua

But I'm glad to have the SS support group here to help[thumbzup]

Well I threw my bid down, and entered the ring, let's see how this turns out:roll:
She asked me today what email I sent it to. I pulled the detail info off the email and posted it in the chat. It was to teh eucinfo email. She said she found it..
Crossing fingers...

grizcty

Hells Bells,

I would of been happy, with a couple of weeks!!

My bank $ transfer, went threw 2 months ago!

As of tomorrow, it will be 30 days!!!

Submission of EUC Pending 05/21/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 06/09/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 06/18/2009

I wonder if those folks in B.C..
Still thinks Alaska, is part of Russia!!

wb1895

I submitted my EUC last friday as well. I spoke with "Heidi" and she was very kind. She confirmed reciept of my EUC and sent me an E-mail confirming it. My status on the GL website still has not changed, still says submission pending. I feel like pulling my hair out!!!

hole

My first EUC took about 45 days, but after that they get done quicker. My second one took 1 week. Hang in there guys,you'll be driveing your trucks soon.

satnytspcl

I won my first bid about a month ago for a trailer at Indy... I sent the euc in and waited and waited. I called the GL in AZ to find out what was happening. She told me they were backed up and to be patient. To insure thay received the file she told me to email the EUC to info@govliquidation I did this and the next day I had an email confirmation that it was forwarded to the EUC dept.

Now that I am a veteran of the auction I bid on and won an International truck. This time when I submitted the EUC I copied it the above web address. Again the next day I had an email conform it was forwarded to the EUC dept. While this does not move it up in line I at least have confirmation they received it.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've had them go from EUC pending (they are waiting for it) straight to EUC Approved, without ever showing EUC Sent To Battle Creek. Depends on who is handling that sale and whether they have time to update the settings that you see. It's best to submit them on a weekday morning and then get on live chat about half an hour later to confirm receipt (and save the chat session). Or get lucky and get Brandi handling that sale - last one she was doing for me was posted as 'sent to Battle Creek' four HOURS after I e-mailed it.

Agreed. Brandi rocks! She emailed me with one change. I made it and had it back to her in an hour. It was updated as sent to BC the next day. Now the wait for approval. My first GL purchase. 2 weeks and its killing me. Geez, I hope I'm not one of those guys 45 days from now and still waiting!

Coal Cracker

Agreed. Brandi rocks! She emailed me with one change. I made it and had it back to her in an hour. It was updated as sent to BC the next day. Now the wait for approval. My first GL purchase. 2 weeks and its killing me. Geez, I hope I'm not one of those guys 45 days from now and still waiting!

My OCD is really kicking in, I keep checking my GL account every time I come in the house. What's this I hear about a letter through USPS that comes before online approval?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks