• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7th Annual Devil Dog Military Show and Swap Meet

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please join the Devil Dog himself (John Lendell) for another fun-filled weekend of Military Vehicle displays, Military collectible/antique sales, and story-swapping.

Show runs Friday, March 7th and Saturday March 8th; Rain or Shine.
Location: Gunn Hwy Flea Market, 2317 Gunn Hwy, Odessa, FL (just north of Tampa)

FREE admission to all visitors; FREE Military Vehicle Display (trophies awarded).

For more info about the show, or vendor space, contact John at:
(cell) 727-243-4734
(email) Bboomer60@aol.com

Dodge man

PC,

I'm thinking of driving over to the show. How many vendors and how many people are they expecting? I'm looking for M38A1 jeep parts and WW II/Korea vintage radio gear. Anything like that ever turn up at his show?

pockersUK

Hi

Im over in florida. In august/sept.
I went to the swop meet in 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed
i know ive missed the swop meet by a few months, but can any one tell me if the devil dog still has his surplus stand in the flea market?
if so is it open all week?

also anyone know of any other surplus swop meets or similar in aug sept ?

many thanks

uk m38a1 owner and vietnam re enactor

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
UK, yes he is open during the week. You should also try to make the world-renowned GA Rally in October.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks