• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8/5/08 Deuce Recovery Camp Dodge

cornrichard

I recovered my deuce from Camp Dodge today. They have fixed their security problems from this spring! I got there at 11 and was on the road by 12. Truck started and ran great. I have a mystery fluid on passenger front tire. I suspect wheel cylinder. They put padlocks on the tool box so I got to keep all my stuff. I also had 1/2 tank of fuel. Weather was great and not a problem on the way home, 4 hours. I guess I will let the pictures tell the rest of the story. No tale of adventure this time and I am happy about that. Enjoy pictures of tool box miracles.

Attachments

wsucougarx

Congratulations. Love it when a plan comes together. Nothing like the excitement of crawling into an unknown running/driving condition truck and having work out. That dog gone feeling is probably why I have gone on 9 recovery trips:roll: