• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 Ball Door Markings on an Army Deuce and a Half

Craig C

A buddy is giving me a hand with my deuce and a half. We're removing the red and going to replace it with 3 color woodland. The pass door needed work from prior damage, while sanding it down he found it was that 4 color camo pattern, MERDEC, and under that was a large star....but then up in the upper right corner near the hinge was a 6" 8 Ball. Anyone know what unit/organization in the army that might have been.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the weight classification.

It's the same one they would have used on the bridge plate on the front.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted cold dry facts.

How they "hit you" I can't control.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, the only time the "similar threads" show up for me is after I post the new thread? Is this just me experiencing this? is there a fix?

Thanks,
Ed
Before you post a new thread, search the site for whatever thread title you were about to post, and see what you get.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, the only time the "similar threads" show up for me is after I post the new thread? Is this just me experiencing this? is there a fix?

Thanks,
Ed

Interesting, I just scrolled down when I read your comment and sure enough, there are 5 similar threads at the bottom of the page.

I'm sure one of them has the answer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks