• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 hummer tires Oklahoma City to Indiana

tobyS

Need 8 hummer tires from Oklahoma City to Indiana. Toby 574-835-8324 cell or email.

Biggles

I've used Uship before with........acceptable results, I had my M35 shipped from Fort Dodge to my door for $400, the guy was an entire day late picking it up and an additional day late getting it to my house then wanted an extra $100 but all said and done my truck arrived at my house un-injured for $450 so I'd be willing to give it another go.

tobyS

I went and got them as time was running out. Visited a friend and his family then left before the second set of tornadoes. Long trip.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks