• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802-803 fuel pump

Ray70

I have used the E8135 to replace the round E1074 and like you said, it's a tight stretch.
I believe I ended up flipping the inlet and outlet upside down and using a couple other angle fittings to make it happen.
It definitely is not a drop in, but can easily be engineered with a few extra fittings.
The square pump to E8135 is a simple drop-in by reusing the fittings off the old square pump.
Cheap fittings are available from Discounthydraulichose.com , you would need to decide how you want to configure it and order a few extra options incase things don't fit as planned.

69birdman

I have used the E8135 to replace the round E1074 and like you said, it's a tight stretch.
I believe I ended up flipping the inlet and outlet upside down and using a couple other angle fittings to make it happen.
It definitely is not a drop in, but can easily be engineered with a few extra fittings.
The square pump to E8135 is a simple drop-in by reusing the fittings off the old square pump.
Cheap fittings are available from Discounthydraulichose.com , you would need to decide how you want to configure it and order a few extra options incase things don't fit as planned.
The square pump fittings do swap, but the overall length now (90-pump-45) is increased by 1-5/8" , the hard line can connect but now the input line is a tight stretch to reconnect.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks