• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802 manuals and advice

fa35jsf

So the 802 that I’ve had for a few years as a house backup is in need of some repairs. Fuel tank needs cleaning, rubber fuel lines need replacing, and it seems to have really bad blowby. Pull the dipstick while running and it’s shooting mist at ya. Now I noticed in the -24 that the pistons move in unison which might explain the apparent pressure.

Anyways, what I can’t seem to find is part numbers to things like injector copper washers and exhaust manifold gaskets and such. What manual would these be in or is there a great reference list online somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks