• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802 oil pressure switch. This is a Gov auction set

PoP PoP

Wires were cut off the oil pressure switch MT 7 and twisted together. I can understand someone doing this if the switch is bad. Not checked it yet. Assume they were twisted together to complete the fail/ open (I think) circuit. My problem yet again is which wire connects to which post. My thoughts are is that it does not mater. Here is the picture. 20181129_180001[1].jpgFrom other photos on the internet, they appear to connect to the top and bottom post.

Guyfang

Staff member
Your right! I was holding a page from the schematic over my head while laying on the couch. Had my foot up and the tablet in the other hand. Getting old.

Bmxenbrett

Thise connections tend to vibrate off if they dont have enough slack.

If there even close to being to short i would extend the wires so you can zip tie the wireing to the sensor and not rely on the connections holding the wire.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks