• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802A Onboard battery maintainer location

LEOK

It is about 4x2x6 and I was thinking right wall behind control panel and then bring 110VAC cord out the blank on bottom right side , next to the aux fuel line compartment.. From looking at the wiring diagram I planning on connecting the charger to terminal 4 on the MT4 Amp meter shunt for the battery plus connection. However looking at the diagram doesn't help real world.

So any suggestions it is only a 4amp charger.

LEOK

Progress made so far, decide to mount charger to the right edge of aux fuel hose box, it will have good venting there. Going to make my battery connections on the SR1 Slave receptacle soaked those bolts and they came loose.. The 110 VAC in will use access panel on bottom right through 1/2" SJ water tight box connector. For the power out cable I remove the canvas boot, and made aluminum plate with a 1" water tight the 25 feet of 10/4 ends in a L14-30 twist lock. All vents now have 1/4" hard wire over them now. Will post pics when done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks