• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

809 Series rims

Pappa-G

A couple of quick questions;

1) How wide is the stock factory rim on the 5-ton?

b. How big of a tire will fit on the factory rim?

C} If you compress the sidewalls will a 16.00 x 20 XL fit on the stock rims?

This ends the $50 questions. The $100 questions are next and they're a little bit harder!:wink:

Thanks for the help.
~Pappa-g~

area52

I have heard on here -

A) they are the same width as a deuce rim - 7.5"

B) they are wider than a deuce rim maybe 10"

there is too much snow for me to pull one off of my M54A2 to verify what the exact size is but I hope some one on here can give us an exact measurement

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All the ones I ever had in my hands were from early M52 and M54 5tons.
Firestone 20x7.5", same as Deuces, same riveted construction, different center plate.

G.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
my 819 has 12" and 11" , the 12" is used for the 1400s, the tm calls for 11" for the 819s 1200s, my old m52 had 10" with 1100s, the parts tm shows three sizes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks