• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

813 parts

loslobos11

I have gone over the truck I bought, need wipers, mirrors and most importantly bows and canvas for the cab. Anyone have these just layin around?? :lol: Anyways, I am looking for those things, so if you have some pm me, and ill be in touch. So far, I have picked up a air ride seat to replace the spring drivers and a 3/4 bench from a gmc that should fit for the passenger side....should be a little more comfortable. I tried to post pics but was thwarted...not that computer savvy, if someone could pm me with advice/instructions I would be very gratefull. Thanks!!

loslobos11

I just need the blades, i have the motors, really need roof bows for the cab, what price are they going for?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 5 of the type on the top and one of the one on the bottom. I paid $7.00 each. I ended up putting the Saturn ones on. If you are interested, PM me.

Attachments

acetomatoco

I have the top bow kit... window frames and longitudinal pipes and maybe a 3 color insulated soft top available.. and a bunch of other M813 stuff.. like power steering pump and starter etc... Remember to use engine oil in the power steering!! ACE Currenetly in 3 feet of snow and tired of shoveling... being in ME you get the picture, don't you....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks