• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

813 parts

loslobos11

I have gone over the truck I bought, need wipers, mirrors and most importantly bows and canvas for the cab. Anyone have these just layin around?? :lol: Anyways, I am looking for those things, so if you have some pm me, and ill be in touch. So far, I have picked up a air ride seat to replace the spring drivers and a 3/4 bench from a gmc that should fit for the passenger side....should be a little more comfortable. I tried to post pics but was thwarted...not that computer savvy, if someone could pm me with advice/instructions I would be very gratefull. Thanks!!

loslobos11

I just need the blades, i have the motors, really need roof bows for the cab, what price are they going for?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 5 of the type on the top and one of the one on the bottom. I paid $7.00 each. I ended up putting the Saturn ones on. If you are interested, PM me.

Attachments

acetomatoco

I have the top bow kit... window frames and longitudinal pipes and maybe a 3 color insulated soft top available.. and a bunch of other M813 stuff.. like power steering pump and starter etc... Remember to use engine oil in the power steering!! ACE Currenetly in 3 feet of snow and tired of shoveling... being in ME you get the picture, don't you....