• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

816 Action

redass73

Hey fella's
Had a change to get my wrecker project. Got the call of an ammonia trailer had broke an spindle out in a field. the company wanted to know if we could load the tank on thier straight truck.when we got there I lifted the tank while thier worker cut the trailer loose . then I rotated around to thier truck and set down. was told it weighed 7500 lbs. with the ammonia still in it. after that I set the damaged tailer frame of to the side and head home.
thought i would share a few pics, I know how you guys like them..
Rick.

Attachments

rockman

Nice work, I'd be real careful working around an ammonia cylinder. Bad stuff if it is gets out. You need a plan to run upwind fast.

Bill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks