• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

816 dash wiring

catskillpond

On the last step of rebuild of the ole wrecker doing the cab interior one question the gauges have a raised rib on one terminal on the plastic gauges is this the hot side. My brother dismantled it and at one time the harness was repaired with different number wiring which I sorted out today. Went to clean up the dash light lenses they have a brass cover on them that can be removed with dikes going to keep the high beam, and use the other two for backup lights and warning lights. Thanks Scott
Never mind got it straight Thanks Scott

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks