• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

818 trucks in Tn

pullin5T

hey i am new to this gig but i know a real truck when i see one. I bought a 818 out of symna off of GL and the old truck runs and drives great it didnt have a top and I got into a little altercation with a tree while I was riding a rock bed creek this afternoon. I now need a breather cover, top hat, or what ever the little dome cover on top of the air filter can is called. tree limb smacked it right off, and in the creek it went. I also need to find out where to get some clips that hold the breather can together and and one for the foward locking band that holds it on the fender. man if yall are looking for a good 818 there were some good ones in symna TN . I talked to the GL guys and they said that there are going to be some more coming up they had some good looking duces also. I saw them load out about 12, 818's and they had to pull start them but every truck I saw leave did so under power. Heck mine eaven had both tanks trim full of fuel. I also have a 24v DC genset air cooled setup that runs like a champ 18hrs showing that I am looking to shed.