• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

82 y/o vet wants tarp and bows for son's m35a2

wvhillbilly

Hi! My daughter in law is typing this for me. My son is "wvhillbilly". He was able to find a very nice M35A2 a couple of months ago in PA. He has been working very hard on getting all the gear/accessories that is supposed to be on this truck. When he bought the truck, he was unable to afford the tarp and bows for the truck, and the seller removed them. I would like very much to get them for him before we go to Syria, Va on Labor Day weekend. Do any of you have these for sale? If not, can you recommend a place we can buy them
at a reasonable price? Really would appreciate the help...when the boy sees this he will NOT BE HAPPY, but I want him to know that I think its great what he is doing, and that I want to help...R.G. Hill, CPO USN, 1943-1946, dad of "wvhillbilly":-D

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Kinda surprised your son didn't bring this up to me earlier.

Have your son send me a private message (PM) with his phone number. You all know my aunt and uncle and I can work on getting one down during Pioneer Days or more likely just after. We'll save the rest of the conversation for the phone call.

IHASFIP

I have them, I am a ways away though. I don't know what they are worth but I will take a picture of them tomorrow. One of the "bows" I guess is missing a chunk. It broke coming out of the stake pocket. Looks like an easy fix. Someone needs to take them off my hands before they go to waste, sitting behind the shop. I will have to look at the tarp in the daylight to see if it is anygood. It looked like it was in pretty good shape when I saw it last. Will try and get pics up tomorrow evening.

D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks