• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

84 m1009 starter bracket.

Josdantro

I've had this truck for a year and this is the second time I've taken the starter off. First time was oil pan gasket, this time is starter failure&rebuild. It's never had a starter bracket since I've owned it, and I've just came to the realization that it is missing. I don't know exactly how it was attached and I'm not home to check so it might be obvious. But just curious if anyone had a spare DD bracket after going gear reduction they wanted to sell cheap, or send me pics and measurements of one they had laying around so I can fab something up. Thanks

Prospect62

My DD bracket was MIA as well. I ordered one from these guys and yes, I paid almost $40 for it. Hopefully CUCVRUS can give you a better deal.

CUCV Direct Drive Starter bracket P/N 14028931 - Hillbilly Wizard

I've ordered a few misc parts from them Hillbilly Wizard guys, been satisfied every time even though their prices aren't anywhere close to being bargains. Sometimes I just wanted what I needed and wanted it fast. Parts are starting to get scarce for these unless you "know a guy".

Josdantro

I sent you a PM with price and details. Please keep in mind the threaded hole in the block that the starter support bracket bolts to is Metric. M8 X 1.25.

I had issues with my PayPal but should have sent the money at 11:33am yesterday. Please lmk if you get it. Eta on shipping would be great once you receive payment and send 👍👍 stuck on my motorcycle til I get er back up lol

cucvrus

I am assuming it was shipped USPS. tracking # 9400111202537595338990
I assume how it was shipped because I wasn't there at the ship point. I dropped it off and they sent me a text. It is USPS I checked.