• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

85 cucv m1008 wont charge

44CCKW

Ive got a 85 M1008 That just stopped charging.The volt gauge wont even move when you turn the key on and the #2 alternator light does not light.The truck starts and runs as it should ,But no charge.Could this be a bad alternator?Shouldnt the gauge move regardless of the condition of the alternators???I did replace the gauge with another and still no good?Any Help?
Harold

joeypushjr1

your positive the bats arent getting charged. throw a meter on them and check voltage.. maybe the wire from the alt/batt. is bad you said it starts and runs so that would make me think there getting juice....joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks