• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

85 CUCV Rocker Panels and Floor Pans

KF4ACN

Has anyone ever replaced any of the Rocker Panels and or the front and read floor pans on their trucks. Mine have some serious rust holes in the back area just behind the front seats. The rocker panels are rusted out as well. Is there any tricks or things I should look out for while doing this.

Thanks
John

SteveSkal

You can buy the rockers and other sheet metal parts at LMC Truck, then you either need to learn to weld or find someone else that can does welding for a decent price. Good luck!

KF4ACN

Thanks for the info ! I am going to go look into doing it with some panel bond as it will seal better than doing a lot of spot welds.

Thanks Again
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks