• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

paradeduty

OOOOOOO - very cool Derrick! Havn't seen one installed before - gonna be cool! Just on a side note - If you pick up a rock and get a chip in that windshield............will the "fix-a-chip" glass epoxy guys work on it !!!! Just kidding - it probably won't chip easily in the first place! Cyclops is definitely going to be unique in the "MV Collectors" world. Curious - any discernable distortion from the inside?

paradeduty

Probably not with what the Gov. pay for them (can you imagine the fallout if the guys started getting into accidents because of the distortion in the glass - heads would roll !). I'll keep your windshield in my prayers!

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
D-man555
I am not sure what they call it but if you are referring to the Air Show at the Oakland County Airport on M-59..? They encourage it they even have a special place to park out in front.

paradeduty

Hey Guys -

the Warren Veterans Weekend / TACOM show is this coming weekend (July 27/28th). Entry for visitors and participants is free. Participants need to register themselves/their vehicles with the Detroit Arsenal of Democracy Museum and Motor Pool(the organizers of the MV portion of the event). Info can be sent to John Lind at jlind222@comcast.net . I have been told that we can arrive as early as Thursday night if desired. Friday arrival is 7am to 9am - show runs to about 4 or 5. On site camping is available I guess. The event is closed to the public (private show for TACOM and guests I presume) on Friday, and then open to the general public on Saturday.