• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

880 arived

goodbrewing

I don't think we have broken any rules yet but I wouldn't want to start talking about prices or doing the deals here. Some sites are stricter than others and I try to err on the side of caution. I have never had a problem on this site and I like it that way.
This is a great site with allot of great information.

goodbrewing

I just went and looked at the rules to refresh my memory and saw this:
"It is OK to post an item for sale if it is done in an effort to help another member or if the need for a part comes up during the course of a restoration or repair thread. EXAMPLE 1: Member A posts that their Deuce is broken down and they believe it is due to a faulty in-tank pump. Member B may post that he has a used transfer pump for sale for $XX and to PM if interested."
So I guess we are good. Just PM me what you think you need and I will see what I can do.

horseiron1

If you haven't figured it out yet. Check out the circuit board behind the gauges. Its paper thin and over time it cracks. Also check the cannon plug on the circuit board, because the pins will sometimes break off. That is what happened to mine.

Hope this helps.

JJ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks