• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9.00x20.00 to 11.00x200

FormerNewMVGuy

I recently did 6 tires on deuce rims, I used my slide hammer(from northern tool) to break em down, took me a little over an hour to do all 6, BUT make sure you read all the threads on this subject, so you know how to air em up safely!

OD_Coyote

tklm539 said:
I already have it singled out with g287's, the four new ones will return it to duals.

Emmado22, pm checked and holding

Tom
I sure would like to see some pics when you get her setup with duals, since I am thinking about doing the same thing in the future.

Thanks,
OD_C

FreightTrain

Banned
You can use Radial tubes in either Bias or Radial tires.But you can only use Bias Tubes in Bias tires.Radial tubes are thicker and more durable.Use 10.00R20 tubes in 11.00R20 tires.use 1 size smaller always.That way the tube actually stretches a little to fill the tire.If you use 1100s in 1100s there is a chance you could get a fold and pinch the tube.that 1 inch smaller won't hurt anything.Old school trick!

emr

God Bless u guys, the tire shop by me gets 20 bucks a tire breakdown and re mount, and yes they make it look so very easy that I hate not to let them do it... :D ...Randy,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks