• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900 Series Winch

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice pic Dave :p

Here's one of the lines hanging loose. I don't have the truck in front of me to tell you what kind they are though. Let me know if you want the original pic that you can zoom in on.

As an aside, do you know where there any M939 winches for sale?

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ha ha...I guess the first pic is how the hydraulic fittings look if you snap the picture while falling off the truck! ;)

Jones

I did a google search for "hydraulic fitting id" and got a site listing for jgbhose.com but for some reason when I posted the link here it wouldn't come up. Maybe you guys will have better luck. The site also has a tab marked "JGB Military" that looks like it's got some useful information.
The biggest difference on hydrualic flare fittings seems to be the seat angle; 37 degrees for JIC and 45 degrees for SAE.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
can a 900 series hyd. drive be fitted to a 809 series winch

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If its a hydraulic fitting, it will be JIC. Use a try square on the male end - you'll be able to see that its not the 45 degree fitting.
SAE fittings that size are rare.

Lee in Alaska

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
DaveP said:
Chris i dont know of any more of these rite now. Ron i am about to find out if this will interchange. if by chance the hyd drive unit will work on the 809's, i may add a pump to the XM820. just for the heck of it here is the donor truck. and FYI nothing is availible from this unit at this time.
Sounds good Dave. Keep me posted if you decide not to use it or if you stumble across another one. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks