• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

915 series heater motor

cornrichard

The heater motor in my 915a1 died. I pulled it and it has about 3/4 inch of in and out play in the motor. I recently changed the blower in a piece of farm equipment we have. It looked like the same motor. I pulled the farm one and they are exactly the same. Now if I can find my old paperwork I can post a new parts source. If anyone knows the napa number I would love to have it. If not I will post what I find by the end of the week.

cornrichard

The one from my farm is in the New Holland combine. Go figure. They want $200 for it at the dealer. I found it somewhere else for about $75. Now if I can just remember where...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks