• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

923 A1....923 A2. Whats defferent?

unclemikey

The 923 A1 and the 923 A2 look the same to me. I know there much be some upgrade or difference, stupid question as it may be, what is it? Never have played with the bigger boys before, just the little Deuces. Thanks

trukhead

I don't know much about the A1 except that it has the 250 cummins naturally asperated versus the A2 and the 8.3 cummins with a turbo, Oh the paint is probably fresher on most of the A2's except the A1's that went through a recent rebuild, but not as recent as the mint rebuilds of some of the A2's that got a rebuild before they quit the rebuild program.:tin hat::popcorn:

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cab, engine, axles, fuel tank, wheels. Theres probably more as well. The basic gist of it is the engine is different and the A2 has CTIS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks