• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

923 a2 PRIMING WOES AND PARTS QUESTION

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
923à2 I got it up finally after an epic battle was having priming issues

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Lets try to keep it all in one thread. You don't have to post a new thread for every new fuel issue.

Mod please move

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

chrisrauch72

Lets try to keep it all in one thread. You don't have to post a new thread for every new fuel issue.

Mod please move

Hey im new here whats the issue with multiple threads? Srry is it a memory problem or what? Ill just post everything on one thread then?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Every one relates information on searches to try to find something they can use to help them. Rather than someone searching m923a2 fuel issue and a thread that just says u installed a electric pump and fixed your problem on your woes posting when that thread is 4 or 5 pages long and has most of your complaints or truck symptoms of what's going on. Or vise versa. The fix may not show up. One issue or problem from your truck one thread about it. And just add to it over time as things update or issues change or you find a fix. It also limits confusion as the one guy posting in this thread had no idea what you were working on.

chrisrauch72

Every one relates information on searches to try to find something they can use to help them. Rather than someone searching m923a2 fuel issue and a thread that just says u installed a electric pump and fixed your problem on your woes posting when that thread is 4 or 5 pages long and has most of your complaints or truck symptoms of what's going on. Or vise versa. The fix may not show up. One issue or problem from your truck one thread about it. And just add to it over time as things update or issues change or you find a fix. It also limits confusion as the one guy posting in this thread had no idea what you were working on.

Ya np I really didn't mean to cause issues new here I'll use this thread in the future

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Merged(again).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks