• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

925, 813w/w, and a USMC 8606

dburt

Just picked up an '83 vintage 925 with a new green camo hardtop. Good runner with just over 49K on the odometer. The 813 w/w I have had for a while, it is now a 'mobil hunting lodge'. And for the heavy lifting I really like my little USMC 8606! Even though it is only rated for 4K lbs, being a 4X4 with locking diffs is great for not getting stuck in gravel or mud when moving heavy stuff around outside. Just thought I would share these items to let folks know there are still MV geezer aged owner's and enthusists in NE Oregon and SW Idaho.8)

MVC-003S.JPGMVC-002S.JPGMVC-001S.JPGMVC-003S.JPGMVC-011S.JPGMVC-014S.JPGMVC-016S.JPG

dburt

I'd love to come to some rallies, but the cost of fuel has me sticking close to home! I do make it up to IdahoMotorPool's rally in June every year, but it's only 12 miles up the road from our Idaho property. Even going to that takes about 5 gallons of diesel to get there and back.:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks