• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

925a2. 2 abs wires disconnected.

captain

I have been slowly working on bringing my 925a2 to a drivable condition. I have a solid ABS light. I have checked the 3amp fuse. I have not checked the 15amp one yet. By the time I located where it was right up against the fire wall it was to dark to check it. What I did find was that 2 of the 4 wires from the abs light are not connected. #1 and #2. According to the TM they go to the black and purple wires respectively. Before I just plug them in. Is there any reason anyone can think of why they may be disconnected? I dont want to just go plugging things in and blow out the ecu or something.

While I'm here on a side note. I have a small black box that was just stuffed into the wiring harness under the dash above the steering column I could use some help identifying. It has 1 anthenol connector with 3 wires in it. 1 wire is a ground. The box is about the size of the low air buzzer. Its solid black. One edge is a finned heat sink. All it says on it is "nartron 4218 smart power PAT". Google has not helped me determine what it is. I see no mounting tabs on it. I assume though that it should not just be stuffed into the wiring harness and held in there with hopes and dreams.

Thanks for the help.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Army mechanics saw fit to cut two cables coming through the firewall on my 923 when they removed the radio, one of them was the ABS cable. I spliced in all the wires and presto two clicks and ABS light off. IMO that's what the fuses are for. I'd plug them back in and see what happens. Don't know what the box is sorry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks