• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

936 has a new home

HANDMPAINTANDBODY

Nice looking wrecker. I have purchased one too. The sad thing is I dont know when I will get to get it home. It is a big ordeal right now and I will post a full story when I know my wrecker is secured. Im getting very anxious but CSMDAVIS told me to just be cool. So Im waiting. You have fun with your new toy.

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
Nice looking truck. How long did your euc take? What lot was it? I'm still waiting on my euc for my wrecker, just curious on approx. wait time, thanks.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck was shipped. I know this because he told me. Sheldon, sweet looking truck.
What kind of cost? Reason I'm asking is I see a wrecker of some kind in my future. I was real tempted to bid on a wrecker in Sparta this last week, but my wife would've buried me out back. But as soon as the house and misc debt is paid off, sky is the limit with cash.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What kind of cost? Reason I'm asking is I see a wrecker of some kind in my future. I was real tempted to bid on a wrecker in Sparta this last week, but my wife would've buried me out back. But as soon as the house and misc debt is paid off, sky is the limit with cash.
He did not tell me. I expect he paid about $2-2.50/mile. This is what I have paid recently.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL don't fall...... The old days..... Congrats on the wrecker and the little pup and your kids. All are great. Where's your M1008 or M1009 though? I find the pictures lacking.... ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks