• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

936a2 u-joint size

muddog

I won A 936a2 wrecker the other week in Atlanta, with GL. Had a local wrecker company go and pick it up for me and they were going to haul it back to me but toed it instead. Needless to say they pulled the rear shaft and destroyed the u-joints. Does anybody know the part numbers for the correct u-joints? I'm ready to get this truck to my house so I can do an inventory of what all is in the boxes, seems to have everything that a wrecker should have. Will post some pictures as soon as I get it home from my buddy's shop.
Thanks Harold.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM9-2320-272-24P-1.pdf
TM9-2320-272-24P-1 Unit, Direct and General support parts and special tools manual for the M939 series truck. 1 of 2. Feb 1999

TM9-2320-272-24P-2.pdf
TM9-2320-272-24P-2 Unit, Direct and General support parts and special tools manual for the M939 series truck. 2 of 2. Feb 1999

They might be listed in the 5 ton spreadsheet from the stickies
[h=3]5 ton Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet[/h]

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks