• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

94 m35A3c steering

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
air shut off?

Danl

Danl M915A1

I don't have one of those trucks i run a little bigger, but its sunday late after noon and the old boys that have this typ truck are all napping tired from working on them riggs :lol: I would have to think that the power steering is the same in all trucks . so check if you have power steering oil in the pump. check to see if the powersteering V belt is tight enought if you have to add oil check the seering piston to see if the oil is leaking out If you have no Idear what I'm talking about sell the truck and get a VW

flyxpl

follow the airline from the steering up to the firewall , should be a shutoff valve . Make sure it is open . Also on the inside of the left frame rail above the axle their is a small air regulator , that could be shut off also .

sierra117

There is a regulator valve on the frame driver side front by the front axle you will have to unscrew a metal cap before you can try adjusting that

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe a tree fell on it...

Ah, yeah. Did this stop working after the tree landed on the truck?

Maybe that airline you plugged was for the steering?

This is another good example of two threads that should only be one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks