• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

944 Batwing external canopy set up

bchauvette

The M944 last word TM 9-4940-56-14&P

shop Equipment, Organizational Repair
Truck Mounted Model Seortm
(serial Number RangS-12-206 Through S-12-446)
(4940-01-236-0166)
Bla-Bla-Bla

Arn369

The operation is described in the TM. I have the full set of canopy support frames and three of the five (?) necessary curtains. (Not for sale)
The triangular thing hanging from the rear, attaches to the extended hoist rail. That's what supports the rear wall.

Do you have TM 9-4940-559-14&P? If not, I can send it to you. It's for the trailer version (SGPRSM), but the shop is the same. I do not know the # for the 944A1.

By the way, if you have not already, look up on the roof, that's where the frames are stored. While there, inspect your door hinges.
Could you send me anything you have for the SEORTM? I have one but have no information on it, thanks for all your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks