• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello and welcome! I bet you make your dad proud! I sure would be to have a daughter so fully engaged in life, multiple interests and producing works of art.

Best wishes to you and your association with this crazy buncha people!

Rick

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site!

If you are hoping to attend the GA rally, Mike needs a hand getting a deuce down there, I have several things I'd like driven down there, or you can ride/help drive when my wife drives her M109 down on Thursday.

Good to see the new blood, there is a ton to learn here, and we need to make sure it keeps getting passed on. Its even better to get the women in on it. :tinkerbell:

Angie's first MV was a M38A1, painted fruit cake camo.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/members-rides/10769-how-tow-m105.html

Last edited:

LightningCato

I wasn't at the meeting last night because I had just gotten back from Florida late the night before and was sick also. I plan to attend next week.

I also plan on attending the GA Rally, I can probably help out somehow if needed!

I'll put pictures up of the M38A1 and the Weasel up soon...later today hopefully if I have time!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Aiken SC. Just where in SC are you? Come on down to the Ga rally, stop in and say hello( I am the good looking one that drives the ONLY M814 at the rally).:mrgreen::jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks