• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9x20 inner tube price check

paulfarber

I need two inner tubes. Seems that online the going price is $24-28.

Is that about right?

Anyone have a good source for tube?

I plan on patching one just as an emergency backup, but still need two for flats I have now.

Srjeeper

Talk to the guys with Universal Tire when your at Gilbert....CASH has a way of lowerin prices....found that out with them first hand.

I paid $26. for mine thru Service Tire.....

3dAngus

Must be me, but $26 just seems like a lot for a tube when you can get 99% tires already mounted and leak free with no work to be done for $100. It's probably my sore back speaking....

Of course, $75 is a lot of money saved if you can do it yourself. And mulitply that by 2 and...

Ok, talked me into it. Tubes work!

My wife says I'm starting to talk to myself. I tell her I'm talking in my sleep.

91W350

When I was up at Deuceman51's in February, he had a whole pile of tubes there. You might give Troy a shot, freight would probably kill it though. Glen