• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A 5 Ton Headache

tbar123

If you drained that whole big filter cannister it needs to completely refill with fuel to get all the air out. Now is a good time to change the filter in it too. They can get really gunked up. Napa has them.
I agree, You may have to replace the orings on the primer pump, very easy and quick to do. I just replaced mine a few weeks ago and within a few pumps fuel was gushing out. I think they are 1/2" o rings.

Attachments

absolutemoon

I am skeptical on this post.
It does not make sense to "me".

Take a picture and elaborate... put the picture into a PAINT
program on your box and point/label at what you did.

STOP. DO you have the TM's for this truck?

It is NOT 7 Million pages, and you will be WELL SERVED to look harder at them me thinks...

ALSO look at THIS

You HAVE to learn to master the TM's or you will FOREVER be CLUELESS bro, w/ all due respect...

You gotta do these TM deeds and learn them and when the TM's fail ask Q's bro.
Artisan, Sorry for the delay in responding. Thanks for the input. I do have the TM's and have researched and read on my particular issue. Seems that what I have tried so far has been unsuccessful, that's why I posed the question. Was hoping to get some fresh ideas or opinions and go from there. As for 7 million pages, your right, its not 7 million.... more like 6 million. My point being, The TM's can be tricky to a newbie trying to locate a specific issue to troubleshoot. Nothing to be skeptical about, I'm merely using this site for what its intended, and that to ask questions and learn. I know it can get frustrating for more experienced guys to constantly answer the same question over and over but that's what this is for. Thanks for being patient. As for the solution to the problem..................The fuel shutoff solenoid failed. I unscrewed the bypass screw on the front and she fired up like a charm. (only problem with that is you better replace it cause she aint shutting down unless you tighten that screw up manually) $76.13 later and an hour worth of wrenching, good as new. Thanks to all for your help. Hope this may help someone down the road. Safe travels, Bryan