• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A big Thank You

leo4x4

Hey Guys
I just wanted to let you know about a Steel Soldiers vendor those military guys
this guys are awesome they have great accessories for our truck like my favorite overhead consul with speaker and dome light, also head light guards.
not to mention they are very knowledgeable for repairs, and are all ways coming up with new ideas for our trucks.
when i need something i call them, also they can help in recovery of truck etc from GL
so again Thank You Rob and John

WWW.thosemilitaryguys.com

Im just a happy customer.:p:p:p

Samrat

Hey Guys
I just wanted to let you know about a Steel Soldiers vendor those military guys
this guys are awesome they have great accessories for our truck like my favorite overhead consul with speaker and dome light, also head light guards.
not to mention they are very knowledgeable for repairs, and are all ways coming up with new ideas for our trucks.
when i need something i call them, also they can help in recovery of truck etc from GL
so again Thank You Rob and John

WWW.thosemilitaryguys.com

Im just a happy customer.:p:p:p

Nice find and thanks for sharing! I've already found two items I want to order!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm...I heard of some talk about them coming out with a bolt it light bar for the m939. My "buy it now" button is itching. I hope they come up with something soon, atleast some pic's to keep us interested.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered a tow bar and a couple mirrors, the mirrors are great, look brand new but have white rubber around the faces, no biggie, that's what paint is for. I do have an issue that the website said the towbars do come with feet. When I called up to find out why the order hadn't shipped, the "free shipping" in the cart wasn't free for the tow bar and they said the website was wrong, and immediately changed the do come with feet to do not. You'd think they would've offered the tow bar with feet to me at the price indicated on the website at the time I ordered since it did say that.

MO MV man

I picked up their door handles; fit great, have what appears to be a VERY durable coating and come with stainless hardware.

I can't get over the number of really cool parts they've devised and had manufactured for our beloved rigs.
"Custom" parts for an M939........who would have thought?

Nice folks on the phone, too.
Thanks to thosemilitaryguys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks