• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A big thanks to Floridianson

jrosbo

A big thanks is owed to Floridianson because he donated a couple of parts to a local museum here in Illinois. His donation is greatly appreciated! Hopefully someday I will get the chance to repay the favor.

3dAngus

James has helped me out a couple of times now.

Now, I have to figure out what I can do for him. Good man!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't had the privilege of meeting him, but he's been a wealth of invaluable knowledge & advice.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea it went 1000 feet 20 feet off the ground horizontal in to a tree line. I would have run away but crutches are not that fast.

FloridaAKM

Sounds like the last one I fired off, aimed it into the wind almost straight up & when it launched, it went horizontal straight for the Deuce. About 20' from the Deuce, the rocket engine exploded out of the metal tube & fell onto the ground! I quit firing them anywhere near anything od green or tan! James, you win the wild ride contest & I'll bring you a few next time I see you as a prize for the next MV rally!

FloridaAKM

Great idea except they shoot back with live ammo. Knob Creek sells them by the big bucket load twice a year @ their MG rally. Next time I see you in person, you will get an equal amount that James gets; I owe it to you for past recoveries in your AO!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks