• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A day in the park

MDSA

My 3 teenage boys and I finally got the Deuce dirty. We've been real dry in North Carolina lately, so it's not real muddy, but we had fun.

This area had been logged. We couldn't get over how quickly the NDT's got gummed up, but the Deuce kept on pulling.

Attachments

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like primo deuce country! How many acres did you have to play on? Any hills or creeks?

Drop those troop seats, fire up the grill, and have lunch in the great outdoors! If you had a couple of old Army cots, you could get a nap in. Bring a .22 and shoot a few metal targets for about an hour.

A quality afternoon!

Capt.Marion

Looks like y'all had fun! The NDTs on my M37 got gummed up while moving it around for 5 minutes while doing some excavating around the barn. They're a pain sometimes.

Your pictures make me want a deuce even more! Anyone got one in decent condition for free!?

m.walker

Kudos Dad !!! Best investment you can make in your childrens lives are your personal time with them ! As mine get older the time I get to spend with them seems to grow shorter every year .

emr

I like ALL MV's BUT there is just something about a Deuce!!! MAN those are GREAT SHOTS!!!NICE DEUCE!! Like seeing your Son in there, Mines about 14 now, we spent alot of years together in a deuce!!......Randy

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Definately looks like a "good time was had by all." That orange dirt sucks, though. Makes your tires look funny! You need to bring it out here where the dirt matches the tires. ;)

littlebob

Re: RE: A day in the park

m.walker said:
Kudos Dad !!! Best investment you can make in your childrens lives are your personal time with them ! As mine get older the time I get to spend with them seems to grow shorter every year .
Ditto,
I took my son to the indoor range and had a great tme Saturday. Still working on the Deuce, but can't wait to make a few trips in it with him and the Family. I hope I can find some close places to do the same thing.
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks