• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A Different Kind of M109 Conversion

zout

I want to be sure I am straight on this - this will then be a dual tap spout so we can both induldge at the same time - or do we have to indian wrestle who gets the spout ??

I have a beer fountain in mind where it is a total free for all (cause I know how much intake PB can take) and I want my share and him not borgarting the tap

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the desk installed today. It' really a 18 x 24 in microwave shelf, but will work perfectly for me.

Cabinet should be in next week from Northern Tools, as well as a True 65 inch long bottle/can cooler from Fla.

Attachments

rwbrown72

Got the desk installed today. It' really a 18 x 24 in microwave shelf, but will work perfectly for me.

Cabinet should be in next week from Northern Tools, as well as a True 65 inch long bottle/can cooler from Fla.
I hope you didn't order the cooler from Instawares.... Might never get there....

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RWB,
Not from Instawares, it's already at the R+L terminal in Columbia, I just have to wait till Monday to pick it up! I'm going to try to pick up another one for this shop van and use the ones I had at last year's rally in the other shop van.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman,
Only if I can hornswaggle some of the local fellas into coming to the rally, as I have not mastered driving two trucks and a trailer at once all by myself! Second one may not be complete inside by October anyway. I would prefer to work on outfitting a second, stripped out MKT as the Food Sanitary Trailer. I know where one is, just gotta get it and start the work.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the wire shelving assembled and put in place for a test fit. I'll have to lower the rear posts about two inches to get it flush with the wall, then all the shelves will be screwed to the wall for support. This is where the bulk food and equipment will be stored (stuff that does not freezing or refrigeration).

Attachments

phil2968

lookin' good Mike! You could make all the rallys held all year long and provide food service at each one!

Mikes' MKT Meals on Wheels!.............Sweet!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Horizontal refrigerator and freezer are not in place yet. I have a Fridigaire 21 cuft chest type freezer, a TRUE TD-6524 cooler, and a Bev-Air 80-24 cooler. I'll get another cooler when I work to convert the other M109 into a pantry. That way one will have two coolers (horizontal refrigerators), and the other will have a cooler and a freezer. Both will have shelves, cabinets and a desk, There will also be more open wire shelving to hold cups, plates and napkins.